Monday, October 1, 2012

My New Smartphone Speakers for $1.64

Don't miss any deals, subscribe to DealsSeeker with an email, RSS subscription or follow DealsSeeker on Twitter or Follow Me on Pinterest.


For those of you thatt are following me on twitter, you might have noticed that I had tweeted about getting a $10 Groupon coupon (hey, that rhymes!). The coupon was expiring on October 2nd so I
didn't have much time to move on this deal. I discovered that Groupon was selling these really cute speakerphones for $12 instead of the List price of $24. So I thought, great, I can use my Groupon coupon and get these for $2.14( with tax). As if that deal wasn't enough, I went through the Ultimate Rewards Portal to receive 5 points per dolar (80 cents value) and then used my Vanilla Gift Card that I bought at office depot for 5 points per dollar, to pay the $2.14.



My New Smartphone Speakers for $1.64

Apparently, after you have purchased a groupon, this will unlock special offers for you. See below.

Groupon Special Offers Unlocked

Did any one you get the $10 Groupon Coupon? What did you purchase?

Don't miss any deals, subscribe to DealsSeeker with an email, RSS subscription or follow DealsSeeker on Twitter or Follow Me on Pinterest.
Buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Delivered ByFeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner