Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Gift Chain - vente-privee with American Express

I have written about the Gift Chain before, Amex is running a promotion where one purchases items from various retailers from $25 and up and receive surprise gifts via email from Amex. As per MommyPoints, I was able to get a $100 pair of boy's slip on dress shoes for $5.95. The shoes were $25+ shipping and taxes making them approximately $31. I received a $20 REBATE for first time buyers from vente-privee. Then I received a $5 credit from Amex. In the end, I spent $5.95 on a great quality shoe for my son!


Buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Delivered ByFeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner