Thursday, October 11, 2012

Next Time You Purchase Something From Amazon, Consider Supporting DealsSeeker, The Triplets Will Thank You!

Don't miss any deals, subscribe to DealsSeeker with an email, RSS subscription or follow DealsSeeker on Twitter or Follow Me on Pinterest.

To all my fellow DealsSeekers, that love great deals and therefore follow my blog, I am making a request! If you have garnered information from this blog that has saved you money or received great travel tips,

please consider using my referral links!

I don't make any money off of this blog and I don't get any referral fees from the credit card card links on my blog accept for the Discover More Card. I spend many hours gaining deal knowledge and then posting, tweeting and facebooking (is that even an accepted word? Is there one?). I would very much appreciate to receive SOMETHING back, after all I AM INTO DEALS! Consider taking a sec to first click on my referral link when making purchases at Amazon or when buying that great Groupon deal! Or, when you sign up for BigCrumbs, Ebates, MrRebates, ExtraBuxQuickRewardsFatwallet or Top Cashback to get cashback when shopping online, consider those poor, starving triplets and click on one of these referral links!

You will always find these referral links in the right sidebar of my blog.


Support DealsSeeker



Don't miss any deals, subscribe to DealsSeeker with an email, RSS subscription or follow DealsSeeker on Twitter or Follow Me on Pinterest.
Buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Delivered ByFeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner