Sunday, February 5, 2012

Update On: Earn 100,000 miles with United/Continental or American Airlines & Delta with Fidelity

Don't miss any deals, subscribe to DealsSeeker with an email or RSS subscription or follow on Twitter.

I posted how one can earn 100,000 miles with United/Continental or American Airlines & Delta with Fidelity and an Apple Gift Card from $100-$500. I wanted to update everyone on my success with achieving this. I am happy to inform everyone that I have now received all my miles and credit from Apple for $100. It seems that even though I had applied for all three promotions at the same time, with United being first,  this didn't effect anything.

I plan on continuing to do the transfers until I am awarded $500 credit with Apple, because I would love to have the $499 iPad 2. Of course, being the Deals Seeker that I am, I won't  pay for it!

FREE iPad 2 Features:
cost: $499 plus free shipping
1.33 lbs.
10 hour battery life
2 cameras to use with Facetime & Photo Booth
iPad smart cover to protect the iPad without adding bulk
iCloud stores music, documents, photos, videos and more
WiFi & 3G
Turn iPad around and watch horrizontally or vertically
Attaches to HDTV & Speaker for us on large screen
Print wirelessly

I also would like to get an iPhone or Droid. I will have to figure out how to get it for free. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Don't miss any deals, subscribe to DealsSeeker with an email or RSS subscription or follow on Twitter
Buffer

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I read the T&C on Apple gift card, and it states that "Account holders must maintain a minimum account balance in the corresponding tier (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility) for at least nine months from the date on which the Gift Card is issued, otherwise Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the Gift Card." Any update from other people who have done this? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Delivered ByFeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner